What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their equipment, and depending on the information they contain and how the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Based on the time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies store data on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie controller.
Based on ownership:
- First-party cookies: Those belonging to Moreholiday.
- Third-party cookies: Those owned by a third party, different from Moreholiday, who will process the information collected.
Based on their purpose:
- Technical and/or customization cookies: These serve to improve the service, identify incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: These serve to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, either generic or personalized.
What are the most common types of cookies?
TECHNICAL: These are FIRST-PARTY session cookies used for user identification, configuration, and registration, strictly necessary for user identification and the provision of services requested by the user. The information obtained through these cookies is treated solely by Moreholiday.
ANALYTICS: These cookies, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the statistical analysis of how users use the offered service. This involves analyzing their navigation on our website to improve the products or services we offer.
ADVERTISING: These cookies, either processed by us or by third parties, enable the most effective management of advertising spaces that may be included on our website, or store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation. They allow us to understand browsing habits on the internet and display advertisements related to the user’s browsing profile.
What is the purpose of a cookie?
Cookies are used to offer personalized services and/or advertising, analyze the system’s operation, recognize you as a user, identify incidents and problems that may arise, and solve them as quickly as possible, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Do I need to consent to the implementation of a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service explicitly requested by the recipient.
For others, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested through different means. In the case of Moreholiday, consent will be considered given if you continue to use the website, although you can revoke it and deactivate cookies at any time.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical Cookies: These are created and managed solely by us, allowing the user to navigate our website and use different options, such as identifying the session, personalizing information, or accessing restricted access areas.
For more information, see:
The website domain https://moreholiday.es/ uses the following types of cookies:
|Name of the cookie
Cookie necessary to provide a series of advertising products.
Enable the unique visit control feature. The first time a user enters a website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered that he is another user.
It is used by Google to experiment with the efficiency of ads on websites.
It is used to distinguish users.
Through the content of this cookie, the server identifies the space where all the contents of the session are stored.
When the website closes
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
Exercise of Rights