Basic information on Data Protection
MOREHOLIDAY, S.L. (hereinafter Moreholiday)
Provision of online services
Management of web users
Commercial communications related to our services.
Manage data provided by candidates for the personnel selection process
Express consent, execution of contract and legitimate interest
Data will not be transferred to third parties, except:
Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as specified in the additional information.
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached Clauses found at:
MOREHOLIDAY, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as Moreholiday) works to provide you with the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of what is provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Moreholiday informs the user that, as the data controller, it will include the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment starts by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected to enhance the user experience, addressing your interests and needs. We are transparent regarding the data we obtain about you and the reasons why we do so.
- Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can request that we stop processing them.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and handle your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Company name: MOREHOLIDAY, S.L.
Trade name: Moreholiday
Address: C/Riu Güell, 58 (Edifici CINC) – 17001 – Girona (Girona)
Tax ID (CIF): B55358147
Moreholiday has appointed an internal contact person as the coordinator for adaptation within its organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact them at email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address, and date of birth.
- Phone number and email address.
- Information related to payments and refunds.
- IP address, date and time of access to our services, internet browser used, and data about the device’s operating system. Curriculum Vitae (CV) data of job applicants.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, completing the registration form is mandatory to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website. Also, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering, or participating in any promotions that require personal data.
Why and for what purposes do we process your data?
At Moreholiday, we process the information provided by interested individuals for the following purposes:
- Manage the hiring of any of our services, whether online or at our physical offices. Manage the sending of requested information.
- Manage the data provided by job applicants through their Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the sole purpose of carrying out the personnel selection process.
- Develop commercial actions and maintain and manage the relationship with the user, as well as manage the services offered through the website and information tasks. This includes carrying out automatic assessments, obtaining profiles, and customer segmentation tasks to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs, and to enhance the online customer experience. Develop and manage contests, draws, or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to authorities or third parties for audit purposes, as well as manage personal data from invoices, contracts, and documents to respond to customer claims or public administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will become part of the Record of Activities and Operations of Processing (RAT), which will be periodically updated in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent of the interested party for contact forms, information requests, or newsletter subscriptions.
- Contract execution for the hiring of services and products or the hiring of personnel in the workplace.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and the express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic assessments and profile development.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities, and third-party claims.
How long do we retain your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, as long as the business relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with legal obligations arising from data processing.
The retention period for CVs of job applicants who are not selected will be one year from the date of receipt.
To whom are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Moreholiday will provide users’ data to third parties. However, data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g., payment providers or delivery companies) with whom Moreholiday works may use the data to provide the corresponding services. However, they will not use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Moreholiday ensures the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have the appropriate measures to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is processed in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require the disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties. Only the strictly necessary information will be disclosed to comply with these legal obligations.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with current or future companies of Moreholiday.
Where are your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. Data sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU will ensure an adequate level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield” or the agreement in force at all times.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by making a request to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the provisions of the GDPR, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right torectification: you can communicate any changes in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination, subject to blocking, of personal data.
- Right to limit processing: it involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you can withdraw consent for data processing, objecting to further processing.
- Right to data portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be based solely on automated processing, including profile creation, that have legal effects or significantly affect the interested party.
In some cases, your request to delete necessary data for compliance with legal obligations may be rejected.
Additionally, if you have any complaints about the data processing, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the provided data?
The user is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the included data, relieving Moreholiday of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the provided personal data, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Moreholiday reserves the right to terminate contracted services that have been concluded with users if the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate, or not updated.
Moreholiday is not responsible for the truthfulness of information not created by itself and from sources other than its own, so it also assumes no responsibility for any hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
Moreholiday reserves the right to update, modify, or delete the information contained on its web pages, even limiting or not allowing access to such information. Moreholiday is not responsible for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects, or omissions in the information provided by Moreholiday, provided that it comes from external sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years old and have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle, our products or services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Moreholiday will require valid, free, unequivocal, specific, and informed consent from their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the ID card or another form of identification of the consenting adult will be required.
For those over fourteen years old, data processing can proceed with the user’s consent, except in cases where the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Moreholiday has adopted the security levels for the protection of personal data legally required and seeks to install other additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of personal data provided to Moreholiday.
Moreholiday is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns, or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond Moreholiday’s control. Moreover, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they can configure the browser to prevent the installation of these files. For more information, please refer to our Cookies Policy at https://moreholiday.es/politica-cookies/.